Clinical Exercise Consultation
Clinical Exercise is incorporated into your individual physiotherapy assessment and customised exercise program.
These sessions are an excellent form of rehabilitation following an injury, aiming to reduce pain and prevent recurrences. It can also help you achieve a stronger, toned, more flexible body with increased postural awareness and improved function and are personalised to achieve your specific needs or goals.
Sessions are suitable from beginner to advanced levels, utilising a variety of equipment including reformer beds, trapeze tables, balance boards, theraband, fitballs, foam rollers and weights.
City Baths Spinal and Sports Medicine Clinic offers the following:
- Clinical Physiotherapy Exercise Session: one-on-one session with a Physiotherapist
- Clinical Physiotherapy Exercise Class: up to five participants under the supervision of a physiotherapist
Clinical Physiotherapy Exercise Sessions can be beneficial for:
- Back or neck pain
- Headaches and jaw pain
- Pre or post-natal women
- Any musculoskeletal injuries
- Those with sedentary lifestyles or undertaking manual work
- Teens with postural issues
- Mature adults assisting with general strength, flexibility and balance.
- Sports people of any level
- Neurological conditions such as Parkinson’s Disease or Multiple Sclerosis