To our valued patients,
Firstly, we hope you and your family are safe and well during this difficult time.
The clinic is open for face to face consultations as normal.
We are also introducing online Telehealth consultations through PhysiApp to accommodate our patients who are unable to attend the clinic.
This simple process involves our Physiotherapist emailing you a link which
you will click on and will then redirect you to your online
consultation. It is as simple as that!
This process will allow the therapist to both assess you and observe your
movements to get an accurate as possible diagnosis of your
condition/progress and provide advice on exercises to help with your
Telehealth Physiotherapy consultations are claimable on private health insurance! The Australian Physiotherapy Association has released a list of participating funds. This currently includes: Medibank, BUPA, NIB, GMHBA, Australian Unity, HBF. St Lukes, Teachers Health, AHM, Police Health, Health Partners, Defence Health, CUA, CBHS, Mildura Health and Pheonix Health.
To book a Telehealth Online Physiotherapist Consultation you can call the clinic on 9639 2286 or book online.
BULK BILLED ENHANCED PRIMARY CARE PLANS
FOR PHYSIOTHERAPY AND PODIATRY
to the financial hardship that many are currently facing within our
community, our clinic will now Bulk-Bill ALL patients that are issued
with an EPC Plan for “in clinic” Physiotherapy & Podiatry
consultations and Physiotherapy Telehealth consultations until 30th
September 2020. (*excludes Specialist Physiotherapy & must present a
valid Medicare card).
To ensure all our patients can continue their rehabilitation regime, we are now running online Physiotherapist Led Exercise Classes $15 for 45min. Please see services tab for current timetable.
Our Practice and staff are following the Department of Health recommendations for hygiene practice:
- Constant disinfection of any treatment couches, pilates and gym equipment
- Meticulous hand hygiene between patient appointments by therapists
- Hand sanitizer at the front desk and waiting room, for all patients to use.
- Regular disinfecting of common areas, including hand rails, door knobs chairs and the front desk.
- All staff working as independently as possible through the clinic to minimise the likelihood of any cross-contamination.
We kindly ask our patients :
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for 20 seconds, and use the hand sanitizer provided at reception.
you feel unwell or have any symptoms including fever, cough, sore
throat, runny nose, headache, shortness of breath, be in touch with your
GP and please contact the practice to reschedule your appointment for a
time when you are well again.
- Avoid hand-shaking, hugging and kissing
you are returning from a high-risk area overseas, please avoid making
an appointment until after the 14 day quarantine period.